Stay up-to-date with events!
The Google Events app allows you to add events to your WCM website from a single, public Google calendar. The events are listed similar to the WCM Upcoming Events app. You can set the number of events to display and set a custom link to your full calendar.
Download the Google Events app
This app is a WCM custom app that must be downloaded to use.
Add the Google Events app
Drag the Google Events app onto your page.
* Items marked with a red asterisk are required
- Type your Calendar ID.
- Type or copy and paste your API Key
* Need help finding your API Key? Select the How do I get a Google Calendar API key link for more information. May be available in English only.
Configure the remaining optional settings for your calendar:
Cache Event Data, Max Events to Display, Accent Color, Show Full Calendar Link, Full Calendar Link Text, Full Calendar Link Url, and whether to Open Link in New Window.
Select Activate on my page to display your app.
Set additional options
- Select Options.
- Type an App Name to update the app title.
- Type a Description.
- Select Show the app name on my page to display the updated app name.
- Choose your Display Settings for the number of posts to list.
- Select Save.