What information can teachers access?
Just because teachers can send messages to students, does not necessarily mean that they should have access to the student's private phone numbers or email addresses. Depending on your district or school's privacy policies, you may want to add or remove teachers' ability to view student contact information.
Provide access to student content
- From the Communications HQ interface menu, select Settings > Global Settings.
- Determine whether or not teachers can have access to student's contact information, such as email address or phone numbers.
- Select Allow teachers to view student contact information to allow teachers access to this information.
- Clear the option to not allow teachers the access.
- Select Save when finished.