Put your best foot forward!
Make sure to capture the basics about the district and school to appear on your mobile app. Parents and other community members will want access to:
- District and school addresses.
- Main office and other department phone numbers.
- Main office and other department email addresses.
Manage organization app settings
- From the Communications HQ interface menu, select Settings > App Config.
- Select the district or school to update from the Name.
- Type the correct Address plus phone number.
- Type the Website for the organization.
Select Go to test the website link.
- To upload a logo, select Upload Picture to select an image of the organization.
- Select Enabled to set the mobile app as available.
- Select Save to save the changes.
When the app is ready, select Mark Configured and Save.
Set basic directory information
You can include basic information for the mobile app directory, such as the phone number for the main office, or the email address to the sports director.
- Select the type of information to add from the Additional Directory Information area - Phone number, Email address, Website, location Address, or External App connection.
- Type the Title for the office or contact person.
- Type the Value for the contact, such as the web address, email, or phone number.
- Select Save when finished.