Set your district's expectations.
When mobile app users, review grades, a standard will be assigned along with the description of what each standard means. You can set the description for each standard. This feature requires Grades integration.
- From the Communications HQ interface menu, select Settings > Global Settings > Grades.
The Abbreviation and Name of the standards are imported and cannot be changed.
- To add the Description to a standard, double-click the row.
You can also update the Color for the Abbreviation.
- Select the Language for the Description, and type the text for the details you want to include about the rating.
- Select Save.
- Repeat for each language you need. Since the description is about grades, typing in each language will ensure the accuracy of the translation.
- Select Save on the Global Settings page.