The Connect Data Uploader is an optional resource that may be used during implementation to deliver data from a platform within your network to Connect. It is not intended for all situations. Your implementation engineer will be able to identify whether it is appropriate for you.
The Connect Data Uploader (CD) received a critical update in June 2023 to remain current with evolving internet encryption standards. If your organization makes use of the CDU to deliver files to Finalsite Connect, you must download and install this update for deliveries to reliably continue.
- Locate the installer in the Download folder and open it by double-clicking on the appropriate version
- x64.msi - the downloader for a 64-bit platform
- x86.msi - the downloader for a 32-bit platform
- Click RUN on the Open File Security Warning and follow the On-screen instructions
- Optional: Provide your windows account name and password at the end of the installation in the given fields. if you do not provide a username or password, the software will be locally installed.